The Best Legitimate Home Based Business Opportunity - 5 Things to Look For


I'm going to be candid with you; people come to me all the time and ask for my recommendation for a legitimate home based business opportunity they can do online. Most of these people have been exposed to all the hyperbole being broadcast over the Internet these days, and they think I'm going to give them a "can't miss," "get rich in a couple of months" opportunity. The fact is, however, I can only give them one of those two things - the "can't miss" opportunity - the ONLY online business that I would personally get involved in, the ONLY one I would promote, and the ONLY one that I would ever recommend to anyone I care about would have to meet the following five guidelines:
1. Leadership - They must have a leadership team that is totally dedicated to their members' success. Plus, their philosophy of business would have to be in total alignment with my own, and- they would have to be committed to my development as a human being as they are to my success in the business.
2. Products and Services - They must have products and services that are far superior to other online businesses. Better yet, their products and services must go through an ongoing evaluation process to ensure that their members are only promoting products that is of a high quality and are in high demand.
3. Affordability - The cost of entry is should be reasonable, meaning almost anyone can afford to get involved.
4. Training - Thousands upon thousands of dollars and hours invested in learning what to do and what not to do, the founders of any home based business should have comprehensive, yet easy-to-follow instructions and training materials and video-based learning systems on how to be successful in an online business. All you should have to do is implement their system.
5. Support - I have written about this subject many time in articles addressing a legitimate home based business opportunity, but I'm going to repeat it here again - do not get involved with any company that is not there for you when you need them. The support team should be accessible, friendly and responsive.
I could easily write an entire book on why I believe how to determine a legitimate home based business opportunity, and all the factors involved that would need to meet my personal standards. Superior leadership, products, affordability, training and support...plus, the ability the make an incredible income...if you're willing to put forth the effort are definitely five of the areas you should be paying attention to when you're considering the right opportunity for you.